Sunday, September 5, 2010

set the mood, sing it out loud!!


Motion City Soundtrack - Everythin
g Is Alright


tell me that you're alright,
yeah everything is alright.
oh please tell me that you're alright,

yeah everything is alright.



New Radicals - You Get What You Give
Don't let go



You've got the music in you

One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up
You've got a reason to live



Kemuri - Positive Mental Attitude



Oh, oh, we must have pride not strength

Oh, oh, live with a positive mental attitude!



Ok Go - Oh Lately Its So Quite



Oh lately it's so quiet in this place

So darlin' if your not here haunting me

Im wondering...
Whose house, are you haunting tonight?

Aw. Whose sheets you twist

Aw. Whose face you kiss

Whose house, are you haunting tonight?


Jamiroquai - Little L



Don't you know that
You make me love you, love you baby
With a Little L



finally made up my messed up Sunday Afternoon.
phew..feel better already..
now hit the shower, put on my best dress
and have some laugh with friends and lover :)

have a sweet sundae with choco on top, people!


No comments: